1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New EM!!!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Noie, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Noie

Noie Guest

Maybe, hopefully. I was over playing on Napa. They had another fun event tonight. :) Well, at the end, they introduced one of the new EMs - EM Acies. He was there helping out as part of his training. EM Tempest said that after he trains on a few more shards, he thinks EM Acies will be here with us. :)

(And for all you cynical people out there - I took a screenie of the quote! I just don't remember how to post them. lol)

2. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

3. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We want Slack so he can bring us the Jack-a-lope invasions!

4. Zev Vir'cyth

Zev Vir'cyth Guest

Seems everyone but the girls and Tek want Slack. Come on Slack!! Where were you Wednesday night? We had a blast. Be there next Wednesday and we will do another spawn unless we are still stopping the Bane. I got one of those swords on a drop last night from a guard. Hope it is really rare.

5. Zev Vir'cyth

Zev Vir'cyth Guest

Restless, you and Zan are invited to join us too. had fun fighting with yall other night.

6. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

At least get the spelling right old friend. :) Thanks for the invite, Xan. I intend to be there Wednesday night but maybe have to do the invasion thing while it is going. I am recovering from unexpected gallbladder removal since Saturday so not sure how that will affect my availability.