1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New(ER) Sampire Template

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by cazador, Oct 29, 2014.

1. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I been tossing around the idea of making a new sampire template. Something I haven't seen played..just looking for some ideas, if it'll work or even be something worthy.

20 Necro(switch jewls for wraith)
    120 spirit speak(for mana leech purposes)
    120 swords
    120 parry
    120 chiv(with Max karma for max buffs)
    100 resist(switch out for anat for non casting)
    120 tact(extra damage?)

Ok so basically what I'm going for here would take an awesome suit which I think I could farm the pieces for easily.

4/6 chiv
    55 lmc
    180+ stam
    35 ssi(15 on jewls,5 cloak,and divine fury)
    100 damage increase(20 divine fury 80 suit)

Basically what I would do is spam holy light at 4/6 casting and since you can attack while casting spam armor ignore through it (not sure if possible) with hit spell on weapon and 100 life leech, hit area
    That does 20+ holy light damage,150-180 AI,and hit spell damage,hit area.

Plus may eliminate need for whirlwind weapon

Is this possible, and or feasible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I think you can't do the HolyLight + AI, doesn't casting the HL cancel the toggle on the AI? So that makes keeping track of things ... problematic. This is more or less the build of @CorwinXX wraith fencer I believe.

3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not actually sure if it cancels the toggle..I do know you can swing while casting. But idk if the toggle goes off..that's mainly why I posted before I started tinkering around testing

4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Don't forget to overcap your overcap on DCI. Divine fury does a number on that stat.

5. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Just tried it. Set my primary ability, cast Holy Light = ability cancelled. So you're going to have a hell of a time, probably better off to just concentrate on AIs - in which case you need quite a lot less SS to keep up with leeching.

6. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I would make my macro in UI
    Cast holy light
    Set ability primary

But if it doesn't work or seems to be a hassle where I'd lose effectiveness I'll just scrap the idea completely..the idea of 4/6 is what I liked for the extra HL damage..I can survive and kill everything with 0 casting. I was just trying to fit a bit more damage output

7. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can't. It take 1.25 sec to cast HL (0.75 to cast and 0.5 to recover). And during this time you can't use AI. Hit spell and Hit Area may do very little damage depending on target's resists. In cases when they do noticeable damage it is better to use DS instead of AI.

If you want to maximize your damage think about Double Strike + Corpse Skin + Discordance. This is a lot things to cast... especially if you also need to cast DF and CW.

320 for sword/tactics/anatomy
    140 for necro/ss
    140 for disco/music
    95 chivalry
    80 bushido
    775 total

80 SS is enough for mana leaching. 120 may be even worth than 80 if a boss you fight run out of mana too fast.

Deception likes this.