1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New event arc

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Righteous, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Righteous

Righteous Guest

Devs, if you want this event to be a sucess you need to kick the Shadowlords in the behind and get them to spawn alot more frequently. Those of us that work for a living cant sit in front of our computers all day and wait for them to spawn twice each.

Righteous

2. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They spawn once in the morning and once at night. Whats the problem? "People who work for a living" don't work 24/7.

3. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well say its every 12 hours and spawns at 11:30am first.

It will then spawn at 23:30. Its quite possible, people will be at work for the first part and alseep for the second

4. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

/Agree

I hate waiting for such a slow spawn. I feel like the kids in Charlie Brown waiting for the great pumpkin to appear. Some UO players have family and work and things like that, throw us a bone :sleep2:

5. Smokin

Smokin Guest

So if this runs for 3 more weeks, that means only 126 cloaks will drop at this rate. Sounds a little off to me, I guess they only think maybe 30 people per shard play.

6. Righteous

Righteous Guest

There is 9 of us standing around watching on guy make chairs waiting for the Shadow Lord to spawn this is humorous at best.

Righteous

7. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

/agree