1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEW EVENT IN PROGESS! (Save the noob!)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Feb 18, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Due to the recent bogarting of my previously planned event, I have constructed a new devilous creation!

This event will be to the tune of a game show!

The name? Well for now lets just call it, SAVE THE NOOB!

Ok were still working out the final details, but the rules will be very simple and at the same time have a huge twist that should make it extremely entertaining!

So who can enter? Well right now it will only be open to mages but don't all you people fret, the audience will play a large role in the game as well.

We will need teams of mages, two per team, same color of clothing, nothing on person or in backpack but lots of regs and a spellbook!

Do you need pvp knowledge for this? NO!!!
    Can any mage enter regardless of skill? YES! any mage with at least 64 magery can play!, il have plent of bonus jewels and books incase you need help making it!

Ok enough info for now, I will update as we test the current rules, current date is set for about 9 days from now!

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

You can still do your tournament, I'll just supply the prize and work with you!

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

is this "Noob or no Noob"?

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

Lol, well speedy we can work out details on the NEW tournament, its just hard to get them all on.

But yes that event must happen!

secondly, no! its not noob or no noob.

And I dont want to ruin the surprise, but it has something to do with cross healing, I know! at first that sounds lame but trust me there are big twists in there.