1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

new factions items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Breeze64, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Breeze64

Breeze64 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 16, 2003
    there are new faction items that faction players can get for donating silver.

these include crimson cincture, crystalline ring, INQ Gloves, mace sheilds glasses, & hunter headdress just to name a few.

I know that the crystalline ring says
    faction rank 9
    owner (name of faction player that got it & it belongs to)
    faction item

this is listed half way down in the discription on the crystalline ring.

I don't know if any other faction player can wear these or only the owner of the item.
    But definatly non faction players CAN NOT!

SO when buying or trading PLEASE use caution & make sure you check the item your buying or trading.

someone posted on uo forums about being scammed out of 8 mil for a crimson cincture that turned out to be a faction one & they can not use it.
  2. Inspector

Inspector Guest

Ya these have been out for a while now.... and if your spending a few mil FFS at least look at the frickin item. You would have to be half ******** to fall for that. Or asleep.
  3. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 29, 2004
    and....where do you buy this items?

i used to be in factions a looOOOoonnnNNggg time ago...
    i dont remember how!

someone is so kind to point me in the right direction? :)
    ty! :D
  4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
  5. Clarifier

Clarifier Guest

You raise your rank by earning points either killing enemy faction players with points or from stealing/holding/placing the sigils.

The items you get from a box near the faction stone inside your factions hold. You donate silver to it and select rewards similar to the community collections.