1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

new feature request

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lorddog, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

from a post

many of us have banged our heads against the screen at getting a UBER piece that we KNOW would fit in our private farming suit but its got that damn negative luck on it (usually 99.9% of the time with me).
    exactly - why always the negative luck?
    we need a wetstone (of luck change) to remove it/ or update it (and a quest/adventure to get that wetstone)

this would in no way overpower anything but would encourage more game play into this area.

2. sibble

sibble Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 151

If you go that route you mine as well ask for whetstones to remove cursed, brittle, antique, etc. These are quite different circumstances, I know, but it's the same principle. But really, 100 luck is not going to make or break those epic loot drops.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its -100 luck and because you don't have positive luck it is really -220 or -240 off of your luck suit.
    yes it doesn't break us. for me I tend to wear 1 of these at a time.
    those other items are more for pvp discouragement in the piece, and luck doesn't effect pvp at all.