1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(new Fiction) First Contact

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Flame (DrR), Sep 19, 2009.

1. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

I hope we get to crown Dawn before her royal visitors arrive.

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I hope so too, Im rather interested in seeing Queen Zhah though!

So does Queen Dawn look over the human AND elf race? Or do the elves have their own queen or king?

3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I'm guessing that, because they didn't get a landmass of their own, they fall under the umbrella of Britannia. Peripherally supported by the appointment of an Elven king.
    However, they really should have a representative, who speaks on behalf of the elves.
    That would have been Casca, when he sat on the council, before he went all Cascatine ("Go, my apprentice, Dorat Vader, find the rebels and crush them!")

Maybe the elves should colonise Ilshenar, because next to the Gargoyles getting Ter Mur, the Elves seem pretty much like squatters.

4. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

Casca was indeed an ambassodor for Heartwood at one time, I cannot remember anyone filling his shoes since. When we first discovered Heartwood though Jordan Jurrel visited Princess Merille, so there is a royal line there. As the only way to access Heartwood is by a portal in Yew, there is no direct access from the Gargoyle lands and the elven lands. So Britannia sits right in the middle between the two. With this being the case the elves may sit back and see how relations turn out between the gargoyles and Britannia or may even allow Dawn to represent them. Will be interesting to see how it works out.