1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Folk to the Shard.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Mar 5, 2011.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Just know there are a handful of idiots that will try to run you off. I will not name any one here as that would break Stratic's rules. But yes, some few idiots play here to ruin your game.

Do not let them. There are good folk here.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

On a more positive note:

Facilities publicly available

The garden of my Zento Dock home is public, the pink teleporter just inside the gate goes to 'Siege Central Station' a teleport hub near umbra. Statues by the teleports at the hub are engraved with the destinations which include:

Kelmo's Pub, Iantown is near the West side of Gravewater Lake
    The Abyss house (Underworld side of the Abyss)
    NEW Guild House - be sure to read the information on NEW in the sticky above. A large percentage of us graduated from NEW.
    Gilfane. A player town near Broken Mountains, Malas
    The Boondocks. An outpost on a Felucca shore outfitted to be convenient for fishers and boat miners.
    Also available there are crystal and corrupted crystal portals.

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

YEAH **** THOSE IDIOTS. IDIOTS ARE THE WORSE. THEY RUIN **** FOR FUN.

STUPID IDIOTS.

4. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Worst, not worse. Idiots are the worst. It's better now though, I think they ran back to prodo to bank sit Luna.

5. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I TYPE WHAT I WANT!

6. (Taler)

(Taler) Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

There is a house with a rune library first house west of Umbra.

7. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

@Newbies.

Don't let these guys fool ya. Siege is no insurance, no trammel, and safe areas are guard zones and houses.

I demonstrated to a new player that he can be killed while shopping off luna vendors. This is the beauty of siege. But then, I suppose that isn't my lesson to teach, huh?

When I got PK'd/RK'd/Drylooted consistently by VMP every 15 minutes (7 years ago), I was hooked on UO. My goal was to join them, and I did!

BUT.. apparently killing a blue nowadays is shunned by the community in a horrid manner. You guys call ME a trammy?

(Oh, don't try the rezkill/griefing card, as I only killed that blue ONCE, then tried to paralyze/e-field him so he couldn't run away -- reason being I wanted to say WELCOME TO SIEGE, BE CAREFUL)

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I never told them they wouldn't get killed, I did say they were less likely to get gloated over and trash talked. Was I wrong on that?