1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Friend in Doom

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just goofing around, ya know clicking books, beads Etc to see if Gary would talk.... And Talk he did [​IMG], the room got real lite, then pitch dark. The I had a Lil summoned friend next to me [​IMG]. Being dumbfounded & half not paying attention it got gray all of a sudden[​IMG]. So be careful on what ya click on [​IMG], ya might get more then a slap on the hand.

[​IMG]

Summons is once every 15 mins something new, the dice give ya the hint of what it will be. here is a partial of them:
    1-Bone Daemon
    2-
    3-Skeletal Mage
    4-Dark Guardian
    5-Devourer of Souls
    6-
    7-
    8-Gore
    9-
    10-Lich Lord
    11-Mummy
    12-Patchwork Skeleton
    13-
    14-Restless Soul
    15-Rotting Corpse (has Super Dragon breath and dragon sounds)
    16-Skeletal Dragon
    17-Vampire Bat
    18-
    19-Wanderer of the Void
    20-Game Masters!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Looks like you failed your Reflex save and didn't dodge the Bone Daemon in time.

3. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

So I guess this would be an easy way to call a GM, roll 20 baby...... [​IMG]

4. talith

talith Guest

Sure it isn't a "Dungeon Master" and not Game Master, since it is a tribute to gary gygax? atleast i think it is.