1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New GM Beggar

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chazztizer, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am on my 2nd day as a gm beggar, I have around 1500 begs and have not recieved any treats yet.....I beg mainly in heartwood from the elders, Is this normal or am I missing something? I would also like to get the flower garland imbued along with the beggars shirt,Is that a possibility?

2. Lady Bleez

Lady Bleez Journeyman

Although it uses the begging skill your not actually "begging" for the treats. You need to say trick or treat to the npc's. You will get mostly candy but sometimes they will ask if you want something special and place a special item in your bag instead of the usual candy or tricks.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

if you mean the halloween items you don't get those from actual begging, you get those from trick or treating as a GM beggar.

4. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As has been posted you actually have to say 'Trick or Treat'. As to where I have found that the best spot for me when trick or treating is the refugees outside Tur Mer. Even as GM the rare drops are not that frequent you have to persevere. GL.

5. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks so much for such an obvious thing I actually thought of that and never tried!.....LOL what an idiot!!