1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New goldfarmer place?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Olahorand, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Since some days I see with my thief on some shards people farming dark guardians in Doom. Is this now the new goldfarmer spot since other places have been visited by the strangers?
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

More likely they're farming the bones to summon the bone daemon and get gold skulls.

3. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

i agree with ender its not new some people grab a packy and a cu and go kill the dark guardians for the bones load up the packy which is left in the hall outside the room and then recall to some place they choose to drop off the bones then start again

4. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

probably gathering gold skulls for next trade ins

5. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

i personally think turning in the gold skulls for 1,000 points is a waste of a gold skull if your going to farm for points goto one of the anti virtue dungeons all items with the ww publish will be 10,000 points each minus all the items that where given away by way of tokens

plus the gold skulls are still selling for 170k-250 each way more then the points themselves are worth

6. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

Dark's also give T-maps on all kills. So you get them for turn ins also.

Are gold skulls next phase turn ins? I am there alot for bones to get skulls to sell on my vendor and use for my theif.