1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New goodies for all champ spawns (not just Fel) in Publish 57!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    This should make our open shard hunts a lot more interesting....

Condensed from the thread on U.Hall.

The "replica items" are labeled as such, and are replicas of the much-over-duped EM items of years gone by. The big difference is that they won't be powderable, and it is probable that the items that normally don't have resists will. As such treatment of a couple rares have shown in the past (the ones that were the basis for some Museum rewards), this shouldn't hurt the value of the "real thing" among real rares collectors, but will blow the bottom out of the dupes market for these.

Who's ready for some public Trips to Ilshenar Spawns, when we get Publish 57???:love::love::love:
  2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

May 13, 2008
    like I need more stuff. Count me in. :drool:
  3. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

This sounds awesome. I for one proudly enjoy the item based lure of this game and having new awesome treasure is just the uo life blood i need. Thank you all for the rez ahead of time, see ya there ( =
  4. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Dec 30, 2007
    Count me in. Sounds great and I don't know what most of the items give you.