1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] New graphic problem - help

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Yadd of Legends, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

I've been playing UO 4 years but just started EC a couple months ago. Since about three weeks ago, I have black triangles all over the place (not inside my house but on all surfaces that refresh, like the ground, dungeons, luna bank, so forth). They're not there when I first log on but appear within a few seconds. As far as I know, I have not changed any graphics on my PC, which has onboard ATI Radeon HD 4200. I uininstalled the drivers anyway, used Sweeper to completely clean, reinstallled - but no improvement. I'm thinking this must be the result of one of the updates over the last couple weeks. Anybody recognize this problem, have any ideas what to do about it?

2. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

Solved - hot fix at
    AMD Catalystâ„¢ 12.4a Hotfix Driver
    worked for my 4200 HD, even though it's not on AMD's list.
    Thanks to Phangs in Video Card problem thread for the solution.