1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Guild and Auction House in Town

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Lord Killjoy, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Lord Killjoy

Lord Killjoy Guest

Hello everyone

My name is Killjoy and I have come from the land of Lake Superior to be with my friends over here. I have a small guild going right now, called the Order of the Fallen Serpents a.k.a. OFS. We are about to open up an auction house inside the walls of Luna. Hopefully this weekend. We are excepting cosignments as we speak and the frist Auction will be sometime this weekend coming up Details will be given tonight.

Also I want to let everyone know we are accepting recruits to our guild. we use Ventrilo the voice server and we are also big on Peerless and Champ spawns as well as Doom Runs. We will be having community nights where we repair armor and weapons for free for the other citizens of the Realm.

Any Questions or concerns and you can contact me at

ICQ- 212850173
    or by email at
    [email protected]

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back!! Good to see more people coming back to Baja and interested in events!!

3. Ivan - MT

Ivan - MT Guest

Welcome to Baja! [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back Killjoy!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!