1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New, Guild Join

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by DeathSharingan, Aug 9, 2009.

1. hi, im all new to UO even tho i did play little of (demise free UO) wondering if anyone wanted an extra member on the guild my skills are (pure spells)

Evaluating Intelligence
    Spirit Speak
    Resisting Spells
    Spell Weaving

obv, purely PVM, maybe alittle CS

still getting them all to GM at the mo
    its just gunna be hard for me to start getting some money to get artis and what not

please message me, thanks
  2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008
    Come and join the insanity that is Saor :) We take new, returning and long standing players and get those who need it settled into the game. We can help you out with armour and templates. We do peerless, doom, every dungeon you can imagine, IDOCS, champs, (Tram and the occasional Fel) and are a friendly bunch of mildly insane players from all over the world. You can catch me here via PM or find someone in game with a SAOR tag and ask for Cail.