1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Haven Teleport Bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by -Hey Arnold-, Mar 17, 2015.

1. -Hey Arnold-

-Hey Arnold- Seasoned Veteran

Can the dev team plz hot fix this..I assume they know about this since every one is using it.

2. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

mind sharing? hehe

3. -Hey Arnold-

-Hey Arnold- Seasoned Veteran

i wont tell how to do it but it lets u teleport to new haven instantly from any where even in dungeons with a press of one button even if you are flagged. Pretty much a instant 0 cool down faction rune

4. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not everyone is using it and knows about it, just you honest never cheating PvP only guys that play fairly.
    And you wonder why most players want nothing to do with PvP, LOL.

That explains why I've been seeing so many hi_5 and fpd going *POOF* , nice.

Spock's Beard likes this.
  5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Its not a bug its a feature!

Odin of LS likes this.
  6. petemage

petemage Seasoned Veteran

My guess is since it's Haven it only works for blues, thus HI5 feels left out and want it gone? :D Maybe, maybe not.

7. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

IF it is a feature....then post how it is done...My guess is it is an exploit of an unintended feature. and would be removed if it was posted and explained fully....Prove me wrong???

#7 TimberWolf, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  8. Old Vet Back Again

Old Vet Back Again Slightly Crazed

Why does your ignorance always put your foot in your mouth? Why do you constantly talk about things that which you know nothing of?

He is not Hi5, and he is attempting to bring it to the Devs attention to get it fixed. Wouldn't that in essence make him the exact opposite of the nonsense you are spouting? Just because a few use it doesn't mean everyone is. If the matter doesn't effect your gameplay you really should learn to just not comment.

Here is what I am going to do; every time you want some trammy content implemented I am going to post all kinds of bull**** just for kicks because that is all I am seeing you do in every pvp related thread...

transcendent likes this.
  9. Aroz

Aroz Journeyman

I posted for help about this bug and got a 24 hour suspension :(

10. Old Vet Back Again

11. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Most likely didn't post about it using proper P's and Q's. Rather using R's....

12. Old Vet Back Again

I just don't see a reason for him getting hit with a vacation just by reporting it...

13. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

"Posted for Help" is a bit vague.... on stratics? With full details of how to do the bug? Or is he referring to in game?

14. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

@ Old Vet Back Again, bro why get your panties in a bunch? Whats ignorant about stating not everyone knows about this? About saying its used in PvP? I mean, I guess you could say I was ignorant about this cause I've no clue how its done BUT I've sure seen it being used and frequently by players in the guilds I mentioned. From what I've seen, its being used exclusively in PvP. Dunno why your so butt sore over it, geeez.

I never said what guild the OP is in nor did I spout any nonsense. The matter certainly does AFFECT my game play and has an EFFECT upon it. Folks I've attacked have used it in dungeons to flee several times and players I've been tracking and stealthing after have used it to *POOF* disappear. I appreciate him coming forward about it but I'm also pretty damn sure hes used it when it benefited him.

As for your posting, have at it bro. Its a free country and on these boards u can post whatever you want (with in the rules). I'd suggest showing some restraint however, because posts like yours bashing me just show how narrow minded, aggressive, and intolerant you can be at times. I still love you bro :heart:.

PS. On a side note: the OP is the same guy that griefed a Fel EM event so badly that the EM gave up and quit, leaving everyone standing around scratching their heads. The OP then uploaded a vid of him on Youtube griefing the EM while laughing the whole time. Even tho he cropped the video so you can only see the game window, you can clearly see he's using illegal programs by watching the messages in his game window (bottom left corner).

15. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How about instead of a pissing contest we just focus on gettin a ridiculous bug fixed..although the green acres teleport bug was quite amusing when you set up traps..this however goes to tram ruleset..not as fun imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acid Rain likes this.
  16. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Wait? PvPers exploiting a bug? What a shock...

Acid Rain likes this.
  17. Lord Taliesin

Lord Taliesin Seasoned Veteran

Mesanna said they would be pushing out a fix soon at the meet and greet.

Acid Rain likes this.