1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] New Health Bar needs fixing

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Fink, May 28, 2010.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

I find clicking that tiny "close gump" dot in the corner of new health bar to be too fiddly.

Can someone please write a stand-alone mod that retains the top half (name) as the context menu strike area and changes the bottom half (hp bar) to a right-click to close function? Or some configurable combination.

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I'm not big on how they did the new health bars, so I reformatted my UIs back to the pre-patch versions. Now I just have to get the spell buttons and HP% to work again and then reformat the party bars the same way (as well as getting the Mage/Chiv detection in).

4. Diggity

Diggity Guest

A quick/dirty fix to get right click close is to edit the MobileHealthBar.xml. Change the function for the OnRButtonUp event to MobileHealthBar.CloseWindow

I lose the ability to right click open context menus, but I don't use those off the healthbars anyways - normally right click on the target window and/or double click the healthbar if all I want is to open the paperdoll.