1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New here - huge UO fan

Discussion in 'Ultimate RPG Discussions [Archive]' started by Arthen, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Arthen

Arthen Guest

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community and share my enthusiasm for this project. I did a web search for ultima online 2 today, hoping against hope that someone was developing one. That's how I learned about Ultimate RPG.

I play UO to this day and no game has even come close to capturing its magic. I am looking forward to future discussions with all of you and I hope we can make not just a game, but an experience, as UO has done for thousands of gamers in the past!

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome. :)

3. Coldren

Coldren Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome!

Things are pretty quiet around here - Not much information coming out about the game, but I'm sure that'll change over the next few months.

If I can advise one thing, it would be to read the following thread. There's a link to the interview Stratics did with Richard Garriott, as well as text summary if you don't have the time.

[URPG Stratics] Lord British Interview on TGN | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming

Stay tuned! Things are bound to liven up.

4. Vanpry

Vanpry Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome and I completely agree.

Check out my signature link that my interest you also.

#4 Vanpry, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012