1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Here

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by TBraysfanforever, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hi there, wasn't sure where exactly to post this but I think this will do. If not I apologize to the Moderators.

I am new to these forums but not new to Toon Town. I am a seven year TT Vet, but have not been on the game for quite a while now. I have one maxed toon but am not on it very often because there isn't much to do once you've maxed everything. My main reason for joining these forums is to discuss the game and hopefully meet some friends for Test. That is what I am really working on right now, so if anyone is a Tester and wants a friend let me know. I realized AFTER I joined that this is a site for a bunch of different games so hopefully there are a lot of TT gamers on here as well.

Thanks for reading!
  2. Cooper11

Cooper11 Adventurer

Apr 6, 2011
    Welcome! Always great to see a new face around here. If you have any questions or concerns please contact myself or c0rey. Enjoy your stay!
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008