1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Honor messages?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pinco, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seems that HS brings 3 new honor messages:
    - when you honor someone: "You started Honorable Combat!"
    - when you honor something twice: "You don't need to declare again. You are already under Honorable Combat with this target."
    - and another one (I don't understand for what): "Now you are not eligible for the Honorable Combat against that. Remember you had declared Honorable Combat against that once and abandoned it."

Finally we can know if a monster is honored with success :)

2. Macrophage

Macrophage Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just wanted to mention that you don't need to pay to get those messages. They are included in the free part of the publish.

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes... because we have payed for it with SE :D

4. As far as I can tell, this message shows when you try to honor a monster again after you have already honored a different monster in between (for example, you honor monster #1 but don't kill it, then you honor monster #2, and after killing #2 you try to honor monster #1 again). So, by honoring monster #1 but not follwoing through and killing it, you abandoned honor.

5. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I love them!