1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New House Design Elements

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Caldwin_DDP, May 31, 2011.

1. Caldwin_DDP

Caldwin_DDP Guest

Last night I began to design a new home on Atlantic and in the process found what I assume awaits us in an upcoming expansion. The new elements were there in the wall tile niche with description like Rustic and Battened.

Personally I like to see some combo or merge pieces put in. Some of the best houses in the game sport different elements brought together like the grey stone walls and plaster. There are some walls which show different elements in the same tile, I just think we need more.

At any rate, I'm sure the clever players will find a place for these new tiles on their design palette. These people are such teasers. :party:
  2. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    From what I saw on test... these house tiles are not complete. No floor. No roof. No doors. Not sure on the stairs. That's both sets.

It hardly seams worth it.

BUT many of the sets, even back to the origionals, are not fully complete... mostly in the roof department, if you pay attention.

I will tell you that you can see some of the rustic walls... the buildings around the Mag docks have them. I was also expecting them to be a little more "rustic". Not as clean and perfect looking.