1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

new house in britain

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Storm, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This was just placed recently atleast I just noticed it

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes that is the Wedding Planning house where details can be discussed with EMs. More info on that for LS coming soon.....*grins*

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

:) cool I just happened to be checking somethings out in the hall and at first though it was a illegal placed player house till i read the sign

4. Ghost71

Ghost71 Guest

REPORT EM! House placed in guard area is a NO NO! :) yeah don't think ours on GL is got anything in it yet.

5. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

There's something beautifully naughty about a standard house placed within guardzone limits - even if it is EA sanctioned ;)

6. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

I hope it goes idoc >:}

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yes I saw the one on GL..... practically saw it go up..... also noted many other things.... ran into Casca............. that was last evening.

I always find it absolutely fascinating though to see a full screenshot of someone else..... just find it interesting to see how others arrange their screens... and what all they carry in their backpacks..... Crafter I see... as well a user of UOAssist...

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

yep carpenter,miner,smith,tailor,tinker,arms lore and have alchemy and inscription stoned along with fletching need a 7 character slot

9. Fink

Fink Guest

Me too. The Snooping skill is also very interesting for similar reasons.

10. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well I think that's very cute. :)

Definately needs some flowers welcoming the happy couple, hehe.

11. Can't Access the one on Sonoma, seems to be set to private still, standing in the other building next door shows nothing but empty building. Maybe when we have our server up?

12. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol of course all the script programs have been photoshoped out :)