1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New house owner

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Hariss, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Hariss

Hariss Guest

I was able to find a spot for a house and lay a foundation. How can I get my other characters as co-owners to it? Thanks.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

All of your characters on the same account are automatically full owners.

If you have more than one account, to add the other account's characters as co-owners, you stand them within 5 steps of the sign, log out, log back in on the owning account, and go into the house sign's security section. Click the add co-owner button, and target the other character (who should still be standing there, waiting to time out, after being logged out in a place they are not friended or co-owned to).

Repeat as necessary.

This is for 2D - the procedure for adding co-owners is a bit different in KR (but the main account's characters are still always considered owners if the house was built by their account)

3. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

Does anyone know how to do it in KR? I've been wondering about that forever...

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

In KR you friend the character first. Then in the house menu go to access menu. Then highlight the characters name with clicking on it you want to make co-owner. Then to the right of it a menu appears and then choose make co-owner.

5. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

thank you frarc!!