1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New house ownership rules

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Calla Lily, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

To place or buy a house, does the character have to be 15 days old, or can you place it if the account is 15 days old? I have a character on a new account that I started several days ago, but I'm thinking of deleting her and creating another character. I still have to wait about 5 days before I can delete that first character. If I do that, will I have to wait until the re-created character is 15 days old?

2. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes, its based on character age.

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Houses (once placed or bought) are bound to accounts, not characters, so you can wait a few days and place the house then delete the character and make a new one. Are all your character slots filled?

4. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

No, that's the only character I have on that account so far. I think maybe I'll just readjust her skills since she's brand new anyway :)

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

A lot of skills are easy to get to 50 now, thanks to new haven and training in old haven. And there's always advanced char tokens! =)

6. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

I went ahead and did the new player quests and got all her fighting skills into the 50's today. I just need to add cooking and alchemy.