1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New ICQ #

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rykus, May 21, 2009.

1. Rykus

Rykus Guest

My ICQ acct was either hacked, or it expired for some reason (is 10+ yrs old), and I had to make a new one. The new # is 559167495. There's a few of you I'd like to hear from, and I need to start making a new contact list.. :)

I'm going camping over the extended weekend, but will leave ICQ running, and will holler back when we return.

Y'all have a good Memorial Day weekend..

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Icq cant find that #

Add me, PM incoming...

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

*throws pigun*

4. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

yeah man are you sure you just forgot how to use ICQ. This number is unfound. As in you have failed somewhere to be correct. Boy it did feel wrong to delete your old number, kinda dirty like. Any way, send me a request as I know mine is always valid. 41249217.

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did ya update upgrade to that icq 6.5 or whatever ?

My icq was dead for mos. this past year, cuz I didn't want their upgrade.

I finally dwld it and my old icq number works just fine again.
    I even got all the old msgs. bout 24 hrs. later after the dwld., from everyone that tried to icq me over several months of 2008/09 when I my ICQ was down for not updating it.

6. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Did anyone try to do a search on the old number to see what name is attached to it now? It could just be a password/one number wrong issue?
    Just checked my old one from a loooooooooooong time ago, and if that thing didn't expire, then they don't. It took me several tries to figure out what email I attached it to and the password.
    Keep trying, it might be something like that.

7. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Use icq2go and you do not have to d/l anything or update. It's a java script that runs in your browser.

8. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

His old icq is still active as the same user. At least in my contact list.

Shalafi - 77786049

Explains why my numerous icq's to buy something before he let it go went unanswered too :)

9. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Ya, I tried the PW recovery, no dice. I set it up so long ago that it never had a PW recovery question configured, and none of the 3 email addresses I have had in the last 15 yrs worked either. The PW for that acct was stupidly simple, so I have nobody to blame but myself for not making it more complex. I just never cared enough to change it since day 1. :) It was just ICQ afterall...

I will try getting the actual 6.5 software after we get back (leaving now actually) to see if that will work - just might. I've used Trillian for probably 8 years, and never had any version of ICQ installed since I started using Trillian. I even fired up an old PC from about 5 yrs ago that had my ICQ PW saved, and it didn't work either.

No biggie. I do hate the loss of my contact list, most of which are people who left UO with AoS, as it was cool to look through the list to reminisce now and then. Oh well..

I just verified the number, and it definitely is 559167495. I can login to the ICQ.com site with it just fine, and it's currently connected in Trillian, and set to Available. How bizarre...

10. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just tried again, ICQ doesn't think you exist.

11. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Check your PM's, try adding my icq see if that works.

12. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

Thats a lot of digits for an ICQ! I have a couple of 6 digit ICQ's going spare (with no primary email address set) if you'd like one?

Siteswap