1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Idea For Crafters

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Freelsy, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I was thinking last night as i was getting ready for bed, what would be a neat addition to ultima that wouldnt have a negative drawback...

Well i came up with an idea that alot of people I think would agree with. How about the addition of LRC (Lower Resource Cost) talismans :)

I know many people, just like myself have spent countless hours in Heartwood trying to get those crazy Runic kits. Burning millions and millions of boards/ingots whatever it may be. Wouldnt it be nice to make those boards and ingots last a little longer, giving the average player a little more bang for there buck or there time gathering resources better spent...

Here are a couple details that i thought would be acceptable.

- Nothing above a 50% LRC
    - Obtainable through Heartwood quests and/or BOD rewards only

Lets here everyones opinions on this matter whether it be positive or negative. Give me your feedback
  2. no lower resources cost. things like the runics need to be earned.
  3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006
    A lot of the better runics aren't "earned" now, well unless you count a BOT collecting sorting filling and turning in your BODS earning them...