1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

new idea

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lorddog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004

we have a storage location at britain bank. you can put soul stones in it but you cannot take them out unless they are your soul stones.
    when you open the storage you only see stones that belong to you.
    perhaps a listing amount of how many are in there too.

they can stay there forever with no worry of decaying.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
    Would be great for Siege if nothing else.

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    would be nice to be able to dump them in there when i come across any, without the guilt of just tossing them on the ground.
  4. I like this idea, but on Atlantic the bank would burst with all the old soulstones. If not this idea, then how about a way to recycle them? Unravel a ss for 5 relic fragments? Or turn them in to an NPC for a functioning soulstone? (perhaps 10 old for 1 new)
  5. Not a bad idea. Then again, I wouldn't use it for the first year and dread the prospect of how many people would lose soulstones due to bugs that aren't found in the 2 day time on TC. :pint: