1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(( New-ish Player! ))

Discussion in 'The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance' started by Revak, May 2, 2012.

1. Revak

Revak Visitor

(( I'm not sure if this sort of post is entirely appropriate here, and I apologize if it is not. I played UO very briefly some time ago on the Lake Superior shard. I enjoyed the role-play there, but find that it doesn't exist so much. After browsing the forums, I found that Baja may be a better fit for someone like me, as my main interests are role-playing.

I was wondering where someone like me should go to encounter other role-players and get involved in any ongoing storylines. Any help would be appreciated, but keep in mind I remember little about the game itself and you're essentially dealing with a newbie.

Thank you very much! ))

2. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

New Magincia. Dawn. Kraggen-Cor.

Best bet is to join the BRPA. It's a big world. Helps to have Guild Chat to find those random encounters with other RPers.

3. Revak

Revak Visitor

Thank you kindly! How would I go about joining?

4. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

You got ICQ?

We'll arrange an encounter tonight. The BRPA is sort've the springboard for various other groups in the Alliance: Pirate Guilds. Guardsman Regiments. Orders of Virtue and so on.

5. Revak

Revak Visitor

605-644-494