1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Item Idea-Tactician's Spyglass

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xalan Dementia, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ok basically an item that is specially crafted by tinkers, that when used by a user of lets say 75 Tactics and/or Anatomy it gives the stat gump of a targeted monster. Basically like gm animal lores ability but for a warrior? Make it take charges so its somethin ya replace (boost to Tool vendors) Would be nice for those without a tamer to at least get an idea of monsters stats. Whatcha thinks?

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I agree and don't agree with you at the same time.

Yes it would be cool but thats a specialty of the Tamer.

If it is made you should have to have the same requirements as a tamer w/ lore-

"Characters with less than 100.0 skill points can view the statistics of any tamed creature - low skill may require several attempts.
    Characters with between 100.0 and 109.9 skill can view the statistics of an tameable creature.
    Characters with 110.00 skill or above can view the statistics of any creature."

I think if anything it should be Anatomy.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I kinda like the idea.... only can we make something for bards too?

I like the idea of it being based on Anatomy though rather than taming or tactics.

Maybe a tuning fork for bards that shows you the barding difficulty of things.

4. Why don't we just make Tactics a clickable skill that does this for the targeted creature, ie, same as Eval Int?

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well, why don't we make sure we can see all the available skills on monsters and tamed critters via lore first?