1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New items on the tools but they need something called the King's Collection.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where do I find this? It's not in the Origin Store.

2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

4. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The link I posted is from the store. You have to use the search up top to find it.

5. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I got it into the shopping cart and couldn't add the required info during the checkout process. It had some info from a past purchase but wouldn't let me enter what it didn't have.

One day I'll contact their customer service if I decide I want to go through the hassle of it. Still remember the fun of dealing with them from before.

6. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

Contacted their customer service and found out I'd have to link my credit card with PayPal for it to work. Not an option so I had him remove my CC info from the Origin store.

Got a $20 EA gift ecard on the way from a retail store and I'll see if I can use that to buy the thing. Now I'm going to admit it's way late and go have an ale with the Sandman, the little kid in me is about to give up and call it a night. :)

#6 Tanivar, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  7. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

What do you mean?

8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

There are several countries, where Origin Store do not have it, try on Vendor Search, some may sell it for ingame gold, including the code, at least on Siege we do have one selling it with the code in a book in the Golden chest with the items.
    You can also trade with a US friend, who need a different code, you can buy from Origin Store

9. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

This is getting amusing. The Gift ecard arrived and the website to use it sets off a Norton alert that it's likely an imposter website and that I shouldn't go there. Trying to set up the EA wallet via the Origin.com store has a bad link to the terms of agreement you need to accept to create the EA wallet.

Their going to reboot the Candid Camera t.v. series and this is all for the opening episode, got to be... <laughs>

10. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

Got the King's Collection copies. Very nice deco. :)