1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] New Legends Fisher needs Help

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by BrennenMcSteak, Apr 14, 2015.

1. BrennenMcSteak

BrennenMcSteak Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

ok im looking to start a fisher that can become a Pirate hunter also so i need help with a great Template to accomplish this Task ... thx in advance for the look all i know right now is 120 fishing lol

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

120 Fishing
    120 archery
    120 Tactics
    120 Anatomy
    120 Healing
    120 Chiv

Disable ship, kill pirates, board ship kite and kill or capture captain.

120 Fishing
    120 Archery
    100 Anat (possibly 110)
    100 Tactics (possibly 110)
    100 Chiv (possibly 110)
    100 Mystism

You can use jewelry/hunter headress to max skills capHeal with Chiv and heal Stone, disable ship, kill pirates, board ship, rising colossus, kill or capture capt using RC to tank.

3. BrennenMcSteak

BrennenMcSteak Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe instead of going melee is there a way to go caster i do like the sound of RC for tank So so far temp is this
    120 fishing
    110-120 myst
    110-120 focus
    100 Magery ( to get around)
    120 taming use a pet to kill the pirate or enough to capture
    120 lore
    what other would make me be allowed to fish do MIBS and plunder pitate ships ?

This is gonna be my main when i can get it started if anyone else has any ideas on a pirate hunting outfit please let me know what to look for thx again so far i like how this is headed ( Bambi Shores on Legends)

4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

You can definitely go caster, generally more expensive for the powerscrolls and you have to worry about mana but that would work too.

Mystic Mage

120 Fishing
    120 Mysticism
    120 Focus
    110 Magery (can go to 120 if you have the gold)
    110 Eval (can go to 120 if you have the gold)
    110 Med (can go to 120 if you have the gold)

Get orc slayer tali or spellbook, disable ship, cast on pirates, board ship, RC tank and cast on Boss, save enough mana for when RC is ready to poof or you may have to kite while your mana regens.

Spellweaving Mystic Mage

120 Fishing
    120 Mysticism
    120 Focus
    120 Spellweaving
    110 Magery (can go to 120 if you have the gold)
    110 Med (can go to 120 if you have the gold)

Get orc slayer tali or spellbook, disable ship, cast on pirates, board ship, RC tank and cast on Boss, save enough mana for when RC is ready to poof or you may have to kite while your mana regens.

5. BrennenMcSteak

BrennenMcSteak Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

i will try that thx