1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Lock Picking] New Lockpicking house on Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by temabes, May 23, 2009.

1. temabes

temabes Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 2, 2009
    I was unable to find a lockpicking house on Atlantic so I decided to make one.

Its a long haul from vesper or minoc (Trammel) but if you have a rune to sacrafice or use the (THB31) G200 T-Map Rune you would then run NE from there and follow the peninsula to the last house. It is the one that looks like an elephants snout.

The house still has a little work but the chests are in place and im makeing a bunch of Lockpicks for the vendor right now. anyways if you have any suggestions leave them on the board.

2. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

Great! Happy you made one, but I'm really surprised you didn't find the Gdk Lockpicking House that is on the Atlantic shard.

It's good to have more than one LP house though :)