1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New loot table includes (Charges)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Nov 6, 2011.

1. I found an item that got lightning as charges
    Gnarled Staff
    Spell Channeling
    Mage Weapon -24 Skill
    Lightning Charges: 60
    Hit Fire Ball 10%
    Hit Physical Area 10%
    Mana Increase 8
    Mana Regeneration 6
    Faster Casting -1

I have only got one item like this out of 1000

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I've gotten TONS of stuff with charges, lightning, healing, fireball...I think that's normal.

I have 6 bags full of stuff waiting for my imbuer to get high enough lol I'll go through em and see what I got.

I don't think I've gotten any mystics but I'll have to check I just throw everything in a bag and dump it at home.

3. Still not getting any Elven type stuff in loot table.. I really want a good ornate Axe

4. Not sure about TONS of stuff .. After going over things again i found another gnarled staff with charges.. i wonder if they spawn more with that type of loot or if other types too. Please confirm your findings.

5. The mystic tag should be changed to Mystical.

6. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

do activating charged items interrupt your swing and have a casting time? I.e. Is it just like casting the magery spell? Also what skill level does it use to determine damage, your magery/eval or is there a default skill level?

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

8. curlybeard

Thanks. So damage based off eval and a 2 second cast time. May or may not interrupt swing (doesn't say specifically)

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

If I remember right it goes off of 70-80 magery cant remember which and I think they are insta cast

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

You used to be able to be moving and use them I dont know if that was changed and I yjink its a 2 sec delay between uses ....been a while

11. curlybeard

I'll need to test and see if I can stack it with spell trigger bombard, plus whether it sets off spell plague.