1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] New LooT with 3110 Luck

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Pirate Roberts, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Ok, so I tagged the Luck Statue, and it gave me 2110 luck. From what I've read, digging a map in Felucca gives you 1000 luck, so with 3110 luck, I got a few goodies.

I didn't get an legendary artifacts, as most of the items in the chest were lesser magic items. A few pieces were named, and a few items were cursed, but I got some clean stuff. 10 SSI bracelet with some other nice mods, some 20 LRC stuff with 4 FCR on it, and 15 SDI. I located 10 maps, all level 5 and then tagged the luck statue and went to work. Not a bad haul.

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'll have to find some time to dig the maps I've been hoarding to see what I get. I have been waiting for this change to become active.

3. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I think I'll try a level six today, picked it up from one of the level fives I've done. I've added mining from a stone to local the maps since Pinco's isn't working right now. I do log into EC to look through the chest though, makes it so much easier to find what I'm looking for. I've also seen some good stuff from the Stygian and I'll do a Travesty today and see what I can pull. May drop a boat in the water and fish up some MiB's too. Will report on MiB and Ingenious Map LooT on here soon.

4. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Nothing worth mentioning in the level six or 10 MiBs in fell.

5. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I got a major artifact from an ancient wyrm while doing treasure hunting in felucca,
    Luck was 2210 from equipment + 1000 honor + 1000 fel bonus so 4210. But even with that amount of luck only crap spawns in the chest and on most of the monsters

6. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Was it cursed? I've been hunting up treasure chests searching for a clean set of jewelry with SSI on it, and I've come across some nice pieces, but they always have mods that don't work for my template added.

7. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It was prized. And jewelry i got the same. Always with useless mods

8. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I just ran through five level 4 (cleverly) maps in fell. The LooT was pretty good, so much so that it reminds me of treasure hunting years ago when level four maps were the way to go. Each would have a vanquishing weapon, or a power weapon in the chest, sort of like killing the old balron. At any rate, I digress, once my luck statue blessing ran out, I saw a decline in the LooT for sure. One chest I pulled two refinements of invulnerability, one that will likely be put to use very soon.