1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] New Luna shop is looking for renters!

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by nivarus, Nov 27, 2011.

1. nivarus

nivarus Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all! If you are looking to rent a Luna vendor I'm glad to announce that new Luna shop which is called Nivarus' shop2 is set up and is giving rentals. The shop is situated in North part of Luna inside walls. The rental fee is currently 50k/week. If you wish to place a vendor just find Nivarus in this shop or around and I'll gladly set a vendor for you. You can also call me in general chat. My shop is waiting for customers too. So come along and look at the vendors and their prices. Of course the vendors will be filled with sellable items soon and they are expected to be sold to make the profit to the sellers and to pay for the rent.

2. nivarus

nivarus Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all! If you are looking to rent a Luna vendor I'm glad to announce that new Luna shop which is called Nivarus' shop2 is set up and is giving rentals. The shop is situated in North part of Luna inside walls. The rental fee is currently 50k/week. If you wish to place a vendor just find Nivarus in this shop or around and I'll gladly set a vendor for you. You can also call me in general chat. My shop is waiting for customers too. So come along and look at the vendors and their prices. Of course the vendors will be filled with sellable items soon and they are expected to be sold to make the profit to the sellers and to pay for the rent.

3. pgib

pgib Guest

Ophidian Warrior Costume

I'm looking for an Ophidian Warrior Costume, it's a drop from the acid elemental [renowned]. I tried to get it from the said mob but, of course, i've got 2 terathan costumes so far. I don't know how much is worth, i'll pay what's needed.

4. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You only need one thread, in the Trade Forum, for this Nivarus. I've moved and merged your thread from the Europa Forum.