1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Luna Vendor

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Arch Angela, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Arch Angela

Arch Angela Guest

There's a new vendor in luna and it's full of rares/new halloween items and imbuing ingreds! Check it out at the New Player Center on the south side of luna!

2. OOOOOOO !!! New Vendor !!! Woot !!! I love to shop :)

3. Me likey, and good luck with the imbuing ingredients, I had to put a book on my vendor that I couldn't restock everyday anymore because the demand was through the roof and I couldn't keep up and do my job in rl, lol.

4. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You have a vendor on a shard you dont play anymore? :p

5. I'm the guilty one .. I bought them all up... Don't Kill me.. you just have some great deals =P btw any luck with that magery power scroll thingy?

6. SLACK

SLACK Guest

Wow, there's a crack ho callin a crack ho purple...or sienna....or...whatever....
    Canadian! :mf_prop:

7. Well, I try to have good deals as often as I can, but I found I was blowing off work to mass kill everything in the Abyss :) I wish I could restock everyday, I really do, but once the start of the year comes, work becomes a nightmare so I am better off not being anal retentive before then and easing off my weird vendor stocking obsession :)

And no luck on the magery power scroll thingy.

8. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

FYI: I did see a 120 magery power scroll for sale at the LOST auction last Tuesday night.

9. Arch Angela

Arch Angela Guest

there was a minor problem..all fixed now and back up and ADDED one more vendor!! now we have rares/stuff and a dedicated vendor for imbuing ingredients! Please come to the Noob center and check it out!!!!!