1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) New Mag Bazaar - match bidding bug?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord Kotan, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Every week it seems like my match bid charges me 50k; and my new match bid is 50k.. well before I was upping the bid higher.. where is the rest of the money going? or have I totally imagined this the last 2-3 weeks?

2. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

Note, I just checked ATL, and it seems to be working normal.

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

There may be someone who try to bid you out, keeps eyes on bids. It can be a bid for all the vendors to get first "free" one or one only on your stand. If only on your stand, someone may dislike your prices, like the lokation of your stall or dislike you and try to shut down your stall.
    As there are free stalls at the moment, it seem like someone are going for your stall.
    It's not a nice thing to do as it's very sad to see your stall gone.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Seems like I ran into this problem once on another shard and what fixed it for me was to put more gold in the broker fund for the stall.

Lord Kotan likes this.
  5. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

a 50k bid happened.. but it drained a lot.. and only left 50k (which was match bid) -- think it was a bug. didn't happen this week