1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] New Magincia Plants

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Muu Bin, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

How long can these plants be left and attended for while planted in New Magincia? I have heard that there is a maximum time that they can be left "in-ground" and that after this, they are removed from the game. For instance, if you planted the tree on the first of the month and it needs to be removed after 30 days, can it be left until the 31st or should it be harvested on the 30th?

Thanks,
    M.B.
    :danceb:

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i started a plant on the first of April and the plant is still there and doing well. I wasn't aware that there was a maximum time limit.

3. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

have not heard of a time max either, and google, stratics and uoguide searches yield no info of a time limit at all. Even the publish notes have no info of a time max.

4. Ncdiablo

Ncdiablo Guest

There needs to be a time limit imposed otherwise there won't be open spots eventually.

5. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nah need to remember that plants need to be tended while in magincia, if left untended they will wilter and die making room for new ones :) cannot imagine there would be a problem finding a place to plant, not even on atlantic.