1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Magincia Plants

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lyconis, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Do you just put the plant in decorative mode to get it to stay? I thought if you did that the plant would go into your bag like a plant box.

Trying to add mine to the Siege garden that the EM sponsored. I only found the one seed and would not like to mess it up. Thanks!

2. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

EM Aurora placed them for us when they were ready (after they popped into our pack we handed them over to her and she 'stuck' them in place), me thinks you might have to set up a meeting if you can.

Edit: Also I think you can still get the seeds from the 'dispenser' she set up, you can get there from the EM Hall, it's worth a visit anyway heh.

Good luck!

#2 Leather Lucy, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  3. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You can also put it in her mailbox at the reward hall in malas.

4. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

That's what I thought thanks for the confirmations! I might just keep watering it for a while to hold one of the few open spots, thought I read recently that the EM had to take a leave of absence.

5. imported_Falon of Eldor

Also drop in the mailbox, any stories about your toon. At the "save the last dance" she distributed books but said to also use your own. Deadline may be this Saturday as she said we would have a week to drop them off. All books will then be locked down forever! I wonder if there will be will any editing to the books.....

6. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

How do you get the fancy looking books

7. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I think you are asking about the General Spell Books. They dropped during the General Invasion which lasted for a short time but more than a day similar to the dread mares. They come in two styles Gray which have the maxes of:
    DCI: 10
    SDI: 30
    FCR: 2
    LMC: 5
    and the reds in with the maxes of:
    MR: 3
    SDI: 30
    LRC: 10

More info about the event
    http://uo.stratics.com/hunters/invasion.php
    http://www.uoguide.com/The_Britain_Invasion