1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Magincia Plots

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tina Small, May 3, 2011.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I had to be a snot and tweak some noses in UHall by starting a comparison thread because I'm just so proud of the players on Siege. Posted this chart and asked what everyone else's New Magincia looks like. (And yes, I know Litha's house is still private, but Hoffs assures me it will be public very soon.) Thought I'd share it here too.

[​IMG]

Does anyone know if any of the absentee land owners with bare plots plan to build houses or do something else with thier plots? Also, has EM Drosselmeyer said anything about what he has planned for that empty space over on the west side as you go towards the moongate or for the gazebo area?

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

not so fast on that Miss Seige

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The only spot i bid on is taken Now :( I was hoping it was going to be up for placing Who is Bloody BOB i never heard of him.

4. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

@Spree...Years ago I think he used to live in makoto (NW corner?) and I hunted with him once. I think he is good people. :mf_prop:

5. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Nice work, Tina.