1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Main Page Poll and a Follow-Up Poll for City Hall

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Guest

Guest Guest

In reference to the most important question of this poll, by far, what is everybody's favourite corn nut flavour?

I like original the best, by far, but I do also enjoy bbq. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

What exactly is a corn nut?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

What exactly is a corn nut?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Somebody who lives in Kansas. (see also - Corn God)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

A corn nut are those things you find in the bottom of the popcorn bag. They aren't the unpopped kernals, or the fully popped kernals, they aren't even the black krispy critter kernals...they are the reject kernals that just don't seem to fit in anywhere else. [​IMG]

6. Gah! I'm not a free player. No poll for subscribers this week? [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I am a purist....original all the way. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe next week - the free players need love, too!

9. <blockquote><hr>

Gah! I'm not a free player. No poll for subscribers this week? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I was thinking...

No option for : I pay to play?

10. <blockquote><hr>

A corn nut are those things you find in the bottom of the popcorn bag. They aren't the unpopped kernals, or the fully popped kernals, they aren't even the black krispy critter kernals...they are the reject kernals that just don't seem to fit in anywhere else. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Silly silly...those are 'widows'....those 'barely popped' pieces of popcorn...which I adore and will fight for.

Cornnuts come from taking a kernal of corn and deep frying it. It doesn't pop like popcorn but puffs up to a hard little kernal of corn that nearly breaks your teeth when you bite into them.

However, they are very tastey and addictive.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Blech! Corn nuts are nasty-smelling and disgusting!

Unless they're ranch flavored! [​IMG]

12. luvibunni

luvibunni Guest

....And I thought I couldn't stop laughing before [​IMG]

BabiDoll~

13. Hi everybody. I don't even have a free account; my only account is one I pay for. Would I have the same benefits of a free account that I do of a paid account?

14. I didn't know that free players were able to have money... so how can they tip? Am I missing something? [​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

LMAO HeHe

16. <blockquote><hr>

I didn't know that free players were able to have money... so how can they tip? Am I missing something? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spacey, they can have money, they just can't make it in the conventional ways. I was just in a house full of Brazilians who were searching for broken items to fix for cash. [​IMG] Of course, they had zero mechanical skill, so it took them a while, but they made a little over what it actually cost them and were happy.