1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Majors for turn in of minors?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Riply, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have heard rumours that thier might be new majors for the minors that we have been collecting. Or perhaps they might have a part to play in the upcoming events soon, I heard that back rock might. Hate to turn all my minors now and find out latter they may have some new majors soon.

2. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No new majors, not now, not ever. This is an old event now and the next lot will come from the Gargoyles most likely.
    Blackrock will have a use in that if its cast against a Shadowlord it makes them more vunerable to attacks.
    But again the blackrock traders wont be seen again either.

3. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ahh ok thiers so much coming up with the events its hard to know what thier plans are. Thanx for the info.

4. Aboo

Aboo Guest

You mean my 50 blackrock I've been hording will be useful again????

5. Saris

Saris Guest

well yes to kill shadowlords but posible as a reg for SA new magic scool and imbuing, makes me think it may be used to unravel, but who knows other than those with a NDA

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

casting armageddon with black rock piece next to the shadow lord at the last event almost guaranteed a cloak of corruption as long as u were one of the first 3 to cast it...hence the top 3 attackers!!!

7. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They should make it so you can turn in 100 minors for a mempo of fortune :)

8. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

9. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Or 10 majors....

10. I'd be all for this. Pretty soon I'm going to have to create a "35334 Drops and Still No Mempo" thread of my own....

11. Draconi said the amount of damage that the blackrock does will be turned down. So it won't guarantee top 3 any more.

12. wrekognize

wrekognize Guest

The current tokuno majors are not desirable at all. Consider the two best majors are obtainable from joining factions, and you get a better version of them. It would be nice if they would add a few deco items to get.

13. The RbC, Sop and the Tome are the only good majors, the rest suck badly :coco:

14. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Huh?

The Kasa still gets used...
    Also...they could all be interesting if you can unravel them.

15. hmm ok maybe the kasa too, only for resists though, i dont see many people using it, used to but not as much now :D

And yes if you can unravel them then fine :thumbsup:

16. Didn't think we could unravel artifacts and any enhanced items. Is this not correct?

17. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

You would be correct, but then...these are not artifacts or enhanced items. :p

18. sirrojen

sirrojen Guest

I have been using a Wind's Edge as my only weapon on my macer for a long time, and I have killed tons of peerless with it, so I would say its a useful major.. considering it's one of the few weapons you can use at top speed without spending a single stat point on dex. Very awesome weapon!

Kahn