1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Member Intro

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by VioletPetalhoper, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Hi Everyone,

Been reading the forum for a while and decided it was about time to come out of lurking. I actually started to play when the EA Land Closure was announced and was trying out several games to take its place. Im starting to play toontown now in the morning before work so now I know Im hooked.
    In game my main character is Violet Petalhopper and I just started another character Rosie Mc Toon.

Looking forward to getting to know more people here.

Violet Petalhopper
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Welcome to our little corner of Stratics! If you have any questions or need any help, this is one helpful bunch
  3. Welcome to stratics
  4. Steveo

Steveo Guest

5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  6. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Welcome to TT Stratics! Glad you found a new home after the sad closing of TSO.
  7. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Welcome another Violet !! Have we battled together?? I think your name is very familiar....
  8. Dane1980

Dane1980 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Welcome to Stratics! Glad you are enjoying ToonTown. :grouphug:
  9. Welcome to stratics where everyone has welcomed so many with open arms and a helping hand.

Just give a shout if you ever need a hand.
  10. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

Welcome! Glad you found your way here.
  11. Flippers

Flippers Guest

12. Beachmom321

Beachmom321 Guest

Welcome Violet ~~ you'll see me around ... Tan bear, currently big toon : ) aka Roxy McGoober. Still working on getting lvl 7 lure ... taking so long, any advice aside of River?
  13. Hi and welcome!
  14. Voilet

Voilet Guest

Hi Violet! Welcome! Everyone here is awesome! :thumbup:
  15. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome
  16. dwightjune

dwightjune Guest

Howdy Violet Petalhoper,
    Lookin' toward havin' a good Cog hunt with ya!

Good ol' Spiffy
  17. Stubby

Stubby Guest

:popcorn: Welcome!! Great group here! If in need of some sf's feel free to pm me a code, I am on at all hours of the day and evenings!