1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Mods: Resonance, etc.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Locryn Finck, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Locryn Finck

Locryn Finck Guest

What do they do? How do they work? Any info?

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

there was a list on a publish notes, think for publish 60 or 61.
    Eater- converts percent of that damage type dealt to you into health. (example-fire eater might convert some of the damage from a flamestrike into HP)
    Soul Charge- converts percent of damage dealt into mana
    search stratics for SA mods they should be added here somewheres

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Casting focus is the ability to cast without getting interrupted when dealt damage. Resonance is like casting focus except it is damage type specific.

5. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I dunno about anyone else, but I'm still a lil' confused on

"Damage Eater" and "All Damage Eater."

Do they work the same? Are they capped at the same % (18) or is one capped at 30 and the other 18?

6. Gelf

Gelf Guest

damage eaters(specific damage fire, cold,ect) are capped at 30, damage eaters all is capped at 18. however they do stack for ex. u have a kinetic eater(physical damage)10% and a damage eater all 10%. u would convert 20% kinetic and 10% everything else. though not quite sure how they work on mixed damage ,from mobs.

7. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's not what I'm asking.

I know how Element Eater, All damage eater works.

There's a property just called "Damage Eater" Look it up, it's on the Baskilisk (or however you spell it) Chest piece. I'm asking if damage eater is just a misspelling of All Damage Eater, or if it works somewhat differently and as such, capped at a different number.

8. Locryn Finck

Locryn Finck Guest

Thanks for the link.

Splintering wep seems insane...

9. Yalp

Yalp Guest

I am just wanting to know when we can IMBUE some of those new mods onto our stuff! Muhhaaaa!

10. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was wondering too... then I started thinking...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but damage eaters absorb a % of the damage dealt, yes? And then add that % back to your hp, although it's delayed.

So, let's say you imbued a suit with 30 of each damage eater, and 18 of damage all, and 70 resists.

So something hits you for 100 damage

30 of that goes through from your resists

16 of that goes through from the 48% damage eater

You then gain 14 hp, you, effectively took 2 damage. Put soul charge on it, and you're invincible.

I'd love battle lust though, I mean if they're ever imbuable... then it's probably gonna be at severly reduced amounts as compared to artifacts.

11. Gelf

Gelf Guest

odd thats not how damage eaters work, they don't reduce/absorb damage.they only return part back to health