1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Mountain Home

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Ankanna, May 19, 2009.

1. Ankanna

Ankanna Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

very nice. I love your front garden and entrance using the curtains. I also liked your use of the two different types wall tiles. I love the wooden sceens and wondered how they would look with some of the other wall tiles. Great designing.

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh I really love that front entrance too, it looks so cozy with the benches. You did a fab job! :)

4. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i like the balconies. entire design nice job. :)

5. cool and thanks for sharing

6. sligachan

sligachan Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Beautiful home!!

7. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

very pretty, thanks for posting

8. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to do a run by if I can find it... this place looks really nice, and I've been trying to find tile sets that work well with that wooden lattice for AGES (my house is outside Zento and I am forever trying to meld european with asian design).

Edit: Found it! Very nice, though I wish I could've peeked inside. Still, I love seeing the design up-close! Thanks for sharing!

9. Ankanna

Ankanna Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks everyone! I can make it public for a while if you wanna stop by and take a walk though. :) *edit*~ The house is located right next to the mountain NW of Trinsic. Go west from Trinsic gate and keep going till you hit the mountain and then go North.