1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Museum (Napa Valley)

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Elbryan Uthador, Sep 13, 2008.

1. I finally was able to move my museum to a larger plot. If anyone has any suggestions on making it better, please post them.

This floor houses mostly Napa Valley EM items.

Event items and storage.

Meeting room

Snowglobe display
  2. Static

Static Guest

WoW Looks great!
  3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
  4. Greatfellow

Greatfellow Guest

love those black display beds...elegant.
  5. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Gotta agree, the black and marble are great! Also the globes on those small pillars.

I think some house design theft is about to take place.
  6. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

Indeed, those display cases you've designed are excellent.. and the marble pillars are cool! I will be stealing this as well hehe.
  7. wow! the globes on the pillars gave me an idea for using the plain old lantern. Based on wall tiles, a lantern on a pillar of some style can be walkway lighting. Lanterns of different ores make for interesting coloration of the lighting. <shrug>
  8. I love those black display areas! I would love to use something like that in my own museum if mine was not designed to be a reading museum. Great job!
  9. Thanks everyone. I was worried I was too cluttered on some of the floors.
  10. canary

canary Guest

Add windows.