1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEW! Napa Valley Buy/Sell/Trade Forum

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by eccentricjules, Oct 3, 2006.

1. They just started trade forums... so far nobody has posted on the Napa Valley board and I figured maybe it was because nobody knew about it!

<font color="red">We appear to be the only shard that hasn't used it! </font>

2. TheGeneral99

TheGeneral99 Guest

lol You know some of us napavallians are kinda slow on the uptake. [​IMG]

3. TheGeneral99

TheGeneral99 Guest

Me 2 I beat u too it [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

*attaches glue*

5. A Possum

A Possum Guest

IF people actually use this thread for what it is created for instead of complaining then I will be glad to post here.

6. Selling Bracelet 1/3 lmc 2% lrc 13% cold resist 7%....

Icq#153-852-405

Looking for a good offer.

Thanks.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

This thread isn't for the purpose of buying/selling/trading. This threads purpose is to tell everyone that there is a specially designated forum for b/s/t items.

8. Glad to see people are using it!

9. How about posting the buy sell thread outside this thread so we don't have to come in here first. Make it a sticky one on the main page.

Thanks

10. Lusti

Lusti Guest

11. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Ok..How much do Crismons go for? and does anyone have one for sell?

12. Dalton_Slade

Dalton_Slade Guest

18-19 mil, and i sure dont.

13. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Does anyone still buy the Dawns Music box Cds? Im starting to get a big collection of the common and uncommon ones. I usually sell em for about 5K each. The rare cds another story tho.

Also I been selling the Power Crystals too for dirt cheap. If anyone wants a certain Cd or crystal just msg me. Or check out my Vendor around Luna bank. thxs.

14. Allanon466

Allanon466 Guest

Selling Sleeves with high fire and poison with 18 lrc and mr 2

selling sleeves with high phys and fire with 6 lmc 18 lrc

Selling Ring with 1/3 13 lrc

aim = ness466

btw KDL OWNS ALL!!!

15. five oclock

five oclock Guest

I need a price check on a broad sword with 100 percent poison damage. Thanks.

16. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe you should post your price check in the Napa Valley Trade Forum rather than this post. This post was stickied to let people know about the Trade Forum; not for actually buying and selling.

17. five oclock

five oclock Guest

LoL..thanks for the heads up.