1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New node location:

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Speedy Orkit, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Undead area in the abyss with all the skele's and patchworks. Enjoy!

2. I've been gone a while... what is a "node location" and what is it for? Nothing useful on Stratics search.

3. Shanny

Shanny Guest

Thanks Speedy!!

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Search for "Ranger of the Abyss Quest" or just look in U-hall for any of 5 or so posts on the new quests for Abyss Housing.

5. & here's the gargoyle day 3 node.
    [​IMG]

In case its not clear, thats just across the lava from the Stygian Dragon lair.

6. Thanks Tazar... I searched and read the quest. Nowhere does it explain what a "node" is that I can find.

*reaches for second cup of coffee to see if that helps*

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

The quest dialogue explains it; the longer of the posts on the quest screencaps the quest dialogue if you'd like a preview before getting the quest.

Functionally, a Virtue Node is an area in the Abyss where your magic Lantern glows green, and you can plant....That thing you plant. I forget what it is.

*chuckles*

But yeah, the answers are in the quest's NPC dialogues. It's pretty neat, actually.

-Galen's player