1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Page: Items Listed by Property

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Stupid Miner, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Items Listed by Property

Made the HCI and DCI pages back in November, finally got around to writing an Index page so Petra can actually post it on the Main page, which she'll probably do on Friday with the Weekly updates.

So far only HCI DCI and SDI pages are finished, DI is *done*.
    My update schedule is: whenever I feel like it. So it's going to take a while to finish it up.

For those of you who can use it, enjoy.

If I'm missing any items on the pages just send me a PM and I'll get them updated.

Edit: DI page is Done!
  2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

thanks for the good work already done. Handy information
  3. cutty

cutty Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2008
    with as much variety and all the special items in game now, this is a page i'll reference quite often. this has been needed for a while, thank you very much.
  4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    Thanks, quite usefull......

One question, how about a Stratics database of all existing artifacts and replicas (anything with modifiers) that the users can adjust filtering by one or multiple modifiers that they may want ?

That is, a database organized so that it can be sorted by names, or by one specific modifier or, possibly, even multiple modifiers at least the intensity that players may want.

This way, when building a suit, players will more easily be able to identify which items they need to build the suit they need.......

Just an idea.
  5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

No, Stratics isn't set up to do this.
  6. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
    Leave it to popps to immediately ask for the moon right after being given something.

"This is great, buuuut..."
  7. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 26, 2004

Thank you Stupid Miner for this :)
  8. Yalp

Yalp Guest

thx for the work so far.. do I take it that the new SA item properties will be on a seperate page? Or are they not compiled yet? Blood Lust, etc.
  9. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004

El Phantasmo Guest

Great resource! Thanks for your work on this.
  11. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Well as it stands there are so few items with the new properties that it'd be really weird to make a page for one or two items.

Simpler just to browse through the whole list.
  12. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Damage Increase page is up :thumbup1: