1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New patch bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bara, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Bara

Bara Guest

There are two annoying new bugs with the latest patch. The first thing is that it makes half-aprons animated (they flip up on their own every few seconds). They move independantly; so regardless of if you are standing still, or walking, the apron will be moving.

The second thing is that when you walk, your cloak seems to get out of synch with your character. While standing still, it isn't a problem, but as soon as you move it seems to float below where it should.

It looks horrible.

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i didn't notice either of these with 2D. is it a KR thing? i can't remember if you favor 2D or KR Bara. those both sound REALLY annoying!!!

3. Bara

Bara Guest

Ahh, I see. I'm a KR man, so that must be it.

It's annoying as hell. :eek:

But, it's importaint to note that it wasn't happening until the patch.

4. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

I noticed being out of synch with my new (rouge) standing 3 squares over from the creature while practicing wrestling. I would have thought it was just my system, but it happened about five times after this last patch.

Eventhough I have KR, I prefer 2d, so some of this must be happening in both.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Aye i saw it too. I sended a bug report on it.

6. There must be a Developer or Programmer somewhere either laughing his head off or turning red in embarrassment. Sitting astride my horse with a CC on, there is a throbbing bulge in my saddle.

7. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In 2D you really should try fighting in a Monk robe :love:

It's that holy that you actually jump out of it when you lunge :D

8. Bara

Bara Guest

hehe, any idea for a fix on this one? :bowdown:

9. Can anyone make a GIF of this showing the animation, standing and sitting on a horse? I'm not sure how.

Posting the picture here would certainly get a Developer's attention!